Kaizen (Japanese for "improvement" or "change for the better") refers to a philosophy or practices that focus upon continuous improvement of processes. The Kaizen approach is one that is used frequently in business and when used in this sense and applied to fitness, kaizen refers to activities that continually improve all function and aims to eliminate waste.
Kaizen is the philosophy of Tee Major Fitness. We take large goals like weight loss and strength gains, and break them down into small attainable goals. We then spot and eliminate wasteful movements or “muri" and make small, systematic improvements. In all, our process suggests an efficient but humanized approach to fitness that strives to increase individual productivity during our journey to improve. We do not have "members", we are not a social club. We do not have "clients", this suggests we are not on a journey together and you only seek something from me. We will develop a mutual interdependence that is based on you investing in me, as I invest in you. We are in this together. Therefore, we are "Partners".
Kaizen is a daily activity, the purpose of which goes beyond simple productivity improvement. It is also a philosophy that, when adhered to, can enhance our performance in sport, work, and even in our daily lives.
My commitment to you and to the world of health and fitness is to encourage participation in my philosophy and create an atmosphere that facilitates a bond so strong that there is no such thing as failure, only Kaizen. However, successful implementation requires participation in the Ten Key Elements and an understanding of our goals.
Ten Key Elements (All of equal importance)
- Willingness to Change
- Personal Discipline
Inspired by the men and women who serve in the armed forces worldwide, Tee Major Fitness aims to "serve others so that they may serve". We believe that by providing the very best in fitness products and services, we serve you best. We accomplish our goals by getting you to yours. Plain and simple.
* Educate ourselves in the art of kindness and compassion so that we may be kind and compassionate to others.
* Educate ourselves on proper exercise techniques that can improve individual physical health & wellness so that we may educate others.
* Educate ourselves on pertinent and truthful nutritional information to provide the public with this information which leads to improved eating habits.
* Educate ourselves in proper food choices that benefit overall health and wellness and support local farmers communities so that we may encourage others to do the same.
* Support local individuals and/or businesses that aim to help, heal, or treat illnesses and diseases which can be healed with proper diet and nutrition.
* Educate ourselves in the science of Strength & Conditioning to prevent injury, facilitate change of body, and enhance athletic ability.
The Tee Major Fitness Experience
Through implementing The Kaizen Method of "continuous improvement" and "elimination of waste", we create a unique, focused, and high intensity experience for our partners every time we train. In doing this, we will consistently and systematically improve strength, speed, quickness, agility, reaction, power, mobility, functionality, focus, self esteem and self image; Therefore enhancing ones natural ability and developing new leaders in sport, industry, field or branch.
I hope that I clearly demonstrate to you on a daily basis that my sole purpose is to improve through serving you. When you leave my facility or site, you will not have only improved physically, but you will leave with a new and improved sense of self.
I will accomplish my goals by helping my partners accomplish theirs. When we achieve those goals, I will help you realize and set higher goals to strive towards. This is The Tee Major Kaizen Way.
Welcome to our journey.